Do not miss HAPPY DAYS on May 12-14 - buy Festival Pass for the starting price 1400 UAH!
Become the part of the main summer film event – the 10th Odesa International Film Festival
From 12th to 20th July 2019 on the shore of the Black Sea will meet filmmakers and movie lovers from the entire world. 9 days of exclusive international and Ukrainian film premieres of the best directors, workshops with leading filmmakers, unique open-air performance on the Potemkin Stairs, special screenings and the brightest parties of the season – all of this will bring together Odesa International Film Festival.
Exclusive films: Odesa International Film Festival is the unique chance to be among the first who will watch world film premieres.
Film-goers choose the winner: Main jury of OIFF is our audience – the best film of International competition program will be chosen by film-goers. According to the results of audience voting will be awarded the main prize of OIFF – Grand Prix (Golden Duke and money award).
OIFF FESTIVAL PASS is valid throughout the festival (July 12-20, 2019) and gives the access to:
- All the screenings at the Festival Palace, Rodina Festival Center and Green Theatre in case of pre-booking and if seats are available 5 minutes before the film (LAST MINUTE ACCESS, by the venue administrator's decision, on a first-come basis);
- The workshops, creative meetings and Q&A sessions with the festival guests (film directors, actors, producers) at the Rodina Festival Center in case of pre-booking or if seats are available;
- Open-air screenings (free access);
- Daily parties in the festival club where come participants guests of the festival;
- ART-OIFF (special art-program)
Dates and prices:
01.02-31.03 — 1400 UAH
01.04-31.05 — 1600 UAH
01.06-20.07 — 1800 UAH
All Festival Pass owners will be able to participate in the OIFF loyalty program and get discounts and bonuses at restaurants and cafes in Odesa, as well as an opportunity to use a free shuttle bus which runs between festival locations.
To purchase the FESTIVAL PASS you need to register or login to your personal cabinet on the OIFF website (at the top of the page) and choose the most convenient way of payment. In response to your e-mail, you will get a letter with the procedure of purchasing the pass and the final confirmation from the festival administration, also on your name will be issued badge which you can get in Accreditation Service. Accreditation Service will be located in Festival Palace of OIFF – Odessa Academic Theatre of Musical Comedy named after M. Vodyanoy (3 Panteleymonovskaya Str, entrance at the back of the building, in front of Spartak stadium).
Working hours of Accreditation Service will be announced later