The 10th Odesa International Film Festival invites journalists and media representatives to participate.
PRESS accreditation is provided only to representatives of official media outlets (registered print media, radio and television, informational and educational online resources, websites) to cover the events of the festival. Each media category has a maximum accreditation quota, which is *:
- for TV channels – 3 people
- for print and online media – 2 people
- for radio stations – 1 person
The need to obtain accreditations in the amount exceeding the quota for a particular publication must be justified and confirmed by an official letter from the project / publication manager. To apply for accreditation, you must signup, register and fill out an application form on the OIFF website. The press service of the OIFF reserves the right, upon considering the application, to request additional materials from the applicant, as well as to refuse accreditation without explanation.
- April 15-June 16, 2019 – FREE OF CHARGE
- June 17-30, 2019 – 1000 UAH
- July 1, 2019 – accreditation is closed
- Events for press in the press tent
- Access to all shows (morning, afternoon and evening) according to the program at the FESTIVAL PALACE and the Festival Center "RODINA" -by the badge and a ticket.Please attend the morning shows of the International Competition. The availability of TICKET to ALL shows, irrespective of the time of the show, is mandatory. You may book a free ticket at any time convenient for you on the official site or apply for help at INFO-POINT OIFF
- The events of the Film Industry Office section (July 16-19) and the open events of the Film Market (the list of events will be announced later)
- Master classes and creative meetings with the guests of the festival (directors, actors, producers, etc.)
- Open-air screenings
- Daily parties at the OIFF Festival Club, where participants and guests of the film festival gather
PRESS accreditation badge also gives the right to:
- be in the press zone at the info point of the press centre and on the Red Carpet during the opening and closing ceremonies of the festival
- use a free shuttle that runs between the locations of the film festival
- receive discounts and bonuses in restaurants and cafes of Odesa under the OIFF partnership program
The accreditation badge is the property of the OIFF, is provided directly to the accredited media representative and is not transferable to other persons. In the event of the latter, the badge will be confiscated, and the accreditation will be canceled. If the accreditation badge is lost, it can be restored for a fee. The accreditation badge will be available at the accreditation desk from July 9, 2019. The festival accreditation service is located in the Vodianoy Odesa Academic Theatre of Musical Comedy (Odesa, Panteleimonivska St., 3).
Applying for accreditation
Please contact the press service media coordinators with any inquiries:
Ukrainian media: Anna Burdina / firstname.lastname@example.org +380504415033
Odesa media: Elena Lebedinskaya / email@example.com
International media: firstname.lastname@example.org
The accreditation badge will be available at the accreditation desk from July 9, 2019. We are looking forward to seeing you at the 10th Odesa International Film Festival, and we are sure that you will help OIFF-2019 become one of the biggest cultural events of the summer!
FOLLOW OIFF ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Official OIFF Facebook