Dear guest, we are kindly remind you the rules of attending the festival:
- Please, come to the screenings earlier in order to avoid the queue (15-20 before the films starts)
- You must book or buy a ticket for all screenings
- Use the Last minute access if you are late and come 10 min before the screening
- The entrance to the hall will be closed 10 minutes after the start of the screening
- No food or drinks are allowed during the screenings
Enjoy the screening!
Odesa International Film Festival opens tickets sale and tickets pre-order for OIFF’s accreditations owner!
Follow the link and find the buttons for tickets selling for those who do not have festival accreditations, but want to get into the festival events, as well as pre-order tickets for owners of any of festival accreditations.
*To login your personal account, please follow these steps if you are the owner of any type of festival accreditations:
- Follow the link
- The authorization window, with "Phone number" and "Password" boxes will open. Do not worry, the password is not needed! Click on the "Get temporary password" link, enter your phone number, which you provided when filling out the form, and wait for sms with the 8-digit access code. You can set a password for your personal account at any time.
- Enter the access code. You have been authorized on the site.
- Click "My Season Tickets" in the left menu
- Choose "Create Schedule" option
Your tickets are in the "My Schedule" section. You can book additional tickets in the section "My season tickets" / "Edit schedule". In order to get to the film screening, you need to show a badge at the entrance.
Pay attention! You can pre-order only one ticket per screening for one festival badge. At the same time, no more than 10 tickets can be pre-ordered, with each ticket used, it is possible to book a new one. If necessary, the cancellation of the pre-ordering shall be no later than one hour before the screening starts. If the badge owner does not visit 5 screenings pre-ordered and does not cancel the tickets for these screenings no later than one hour before the screening starts, the festival reserves the right to restrict access to further tickets pre-ordering.
Recall that when you pre-order tickets online, you can optimally plan your festival schedule, save time and avoid queues for tickets to top-billed films. But if you short of time to pre-order a ticket, you can enter the screening with your badge if free seats are available through the entrance Last Minute Access.
Picking your accreditation You can get your badge at the accreditation service of the Odesa International Film Festival
The accreditation service of OIFF is located on the right side of the entrance to the Odesa Academic Theatre of Musical Comedy named after M. Vodyanoy (from the side of Panteleimonovskaya St.).
ACCREDITATION SERVICE WORK SCHEDULE
- August, 12-13 - 10:00-19:00
- August, 14 - 09:00-15:00
- August, 15-20 - 10:00-19:00
- August, 21 - 09:00-15:00
Something went wrong? Hotline on technical issues: email@example.com