These rules have been established by the Limited Liability Company “Ukrayinskyi Kinofestyval”, which is the organizer of the Odesa International Film Festival (hereinafter referred to as the “Film Festival”).
The Festival Pass is a document that gives its holder the right to attend the events of the Film Festival, to use certain types of services mentioned in these Rules, to receive concessions from the partners of the Film Festival and other rights stipulated by these rules. The buyer receives the right to own a Festival Pass the moment the LLC “Ukrayinskyi Kinofestyval” receives the transaction for the pass.
A Festival Location is a place for holding of cinema screenings and other events in Odesa during the Film Festival. A detailed list of Festival locations is available on the official website of the Film Festival.
When purchasing a Festival Pass, the guest agrees with the following terms and conditions of use:
- All festival passes are registered with a photo of the owner of the pass, and cannot be transferred to third parties.
- In the case of the use of a Festival Pass that does not belong to its user, such a pass will be withdrawn by the organizing committee or the security service. In this case, renewal of the pass is not possible.
- Renewal of the festival pass, in case of its loss, costs 500 UAH, and can be arranged at the Accreditation Service of the Film Festival, provided that the identity documents are presented. The lost pass will be automatically cancelled.
- The Organizing Committee of the Film Festival has the right to cancel a festival pass if:
- owner grossly violates the rules of the festival;
- the behavior of owner may lead to damage of the property of the festival or festival locations;
- the behavior is offensive and inappropriate for the viewers and employees of the Film Festival.
- It is strictly prohibited to photograph and record video during screenings. In the case of it occurring, the Organizing Committee of the Film Festival has the right to prohibit the further presence of this person at the festival location.
- In special cases, the organizers have the right to change the date, time, venue, as well as the program of the festival. Information about such changes will be made public on the official website of the Film Festival.
- Entrance to the territory of all festival locations occurs only upon presenting the festival pass.
- The Organizing Committee or the Security Service of the Film Festival have the right to refuse entry to a location of the Film Festival if the person is in a state of intoxication, does not adhere to generally accepted norms of behaviour, offends other participants, employees, volunteers of the Film Festival, demonstrates behaviour that damages the reputation of the Film Festival.
- In order to guarantee the safety of the Film Festival, the organizers reserve the right to conduct a personal review of visitors in case of violations of the rules of the Film Festival, deny entrance to the festival venues or to force visitors to leave the Film Festival without refunding the cost of the festival pass.
- In case of violation of the rules of the Film Festival, the current laws of Ukraine, fire safety rules, general safety rules, the festival pass of such a person will be cancelled without the right to compensation.
- The owner of the festival pass knows and agrees that they may be subject of photography and video recording during the Film Festival. They also agree that such photo and video materials can be used in the information materials of the Film Festival.
- The organizers of the Film Festival are not liable for the personal property of visitors, any damage caused to a person as a result of non-compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine, norms of public order, safety, fire safety rules, rules of the event and other generally accepted norms of conduct..
IT IS SRICTLY FORBIDDEN:
- To be at festival locations without a festival pass.
- To bring alcoholic drinks and food into festival locations.
- To bring weapons, sharp objects into festival locations.
- To bring explosive materials, pyrotechnics into festival locations.
- To bring narcotics into festival locations.
- For minors to be at festival locations without adult supervision.
- To be aggressive towards others at festival locations.
In case of non-compliance with clause 12.2-12.5., 12.7, the Organizing Committee of the Film Festival has the right to cancel a festival pass without the right to compensation. In the case of violations of clauses 12.1, 12.6, the organizing committee or the security service of the film festival has the right to ask such a person to leave the Festival location. In case of violation of clause 12.5, the organizing committee or the security service of the film festival is obliged to report this fact to law enforcement agencies of Ukraine. These rules apply to all Festival locations.
ACCESS TO SCREENINGS and other EVENTS during OIFF:
The Festival Pass is valid throughout the Odesa Film Festival and provides access to:
- Morning and day screenings (until 18:00) at the Festival Palace and the Rodina Festival Centre *.
- Evening screenings (after 18:00) at the Festival Palace and the Rodina Festival Centre, in case of pre-booking**. Last minute access is possible 5 minutes before the beginning of the screening provided there are seats available (the decision is made by a festival administrator).
- Master classes and creative meetings with guests of the festival (directors, actors, producers, etc.) at the Rodina Festival Centre.
- Open-air film screenings.
- Daily parties at the OIFF Festival Club.
- Artistic events ART-OIFF.
* Booking tickets for such screenings is done according to the booking rules.
** Accredited guests of the festival can get a ticket at the festival ticket offices on the condition of presenting the festival pass. You can take no more than one ticket per screening. It is impossible to take tickets for screenings that run at the same time. The ticket is valid on the condition of presenting the festival ticket to a volunteer at the entrance to the cinema hall.
Festival pass also includes:
- The right to travel in the festival buses, which will run throughout the Film Festival between the Festival Palace, the Rodina Festival Centre, and the Odesa Film Studio;
- a discount of at least 10% in restaurants and cafes of Odesa (a list of all restaurants and cafes that are partners of the Film Festival will be available on the official website, in the program, and on the mobile application of the Film Festival).