Information about accreditation for Film Industry Office of the 10th Odesa International Film Festival
We invite you to attend Film Industry Office of the 10th Odesa International Film Festival.
The 10th Odesa International Film Festival invites producers, directors, actors, buyers and world-sales agents, festival representatives, production specialists, and other film industry representatives to apply for Film Industry accreditation at the Odesa International Film Festival (July 12-20, 2019).
Film Industry Office will be held from 16th till 19th of July («Londonskaya» hotel, Prymorskyi boulevard, 11).
Film Industry Office accreditation is valid throughout the Festival and gives access to:
- All events of Film Industry Office including Pitching and Work in Progress
- All the screenings at the Festival Palace, Rodina Festival Center and Green Theatre in case of pre-booking and if seats are available 5 minutes before the film (LAST MINUTE ACCESS, by the venue administrator's decision, on a first-come basis);
- The workshops, creative meetings and Q&A sessions with the festival guests (film directors, actors, producers) at the Rodina Festival Center in case of pre-booking or if seats are available;
- Open-air screenings;
- Daily parties in the festival club where come participants guests of the festival;
- ART-OIFF (special art-program).
NB! Industry accreditation does not provide the access to the official Opening and Closing ceremonies of the OIFF. Entry is by invitations only (you can ask for the invitation via e-mail email@example.com. Each request will be considered individually; the receiving of invitation is not guaranteed).
Application forms are open until July, 19th.
Price for the accreditation:
if you apply from April,10 till July, 1st - 1000 UAH,
if you apply from 2nd till 19th July - 1800 UAH.
You can get your accreditation badge from July, 9th at Accreditation office located inside M. Vodyany Odessa Academic Music Comedy Theatre, 3 Panteleymonovskaya Str. Pay attention! Applications are confirmed after the payment.