The drama series competition of the 9th Odesa International Film Festival is announcing the 6 projects coming from Central and Eastern Europe and will participate at the public pitching
Odesa IFF ScripTeast Series Projects is a drama series competition organized by the Odesa International Film Festival and powered by ScripTeast. The European master training programme for the best Eastern European Scriptwriters is organized by the Independent Film Foundation, and Star Media, the biggest international film company in Ukraine.
Six drama series projects, originated from Eastern and Central Europe, that have a potential to attract international audience, have been selected to participate this year’s Odesa IFF ScripTeast Series Projects. The projects will have the chance to participate at the Public Pitching, held on July 18, in the framework of Film Industry Office (17 to 20 July). The projects will be presented in front of a group of potentially interested TV-broadcasters, platform operators, distributors and co-producers. The best project will have a chance to win a post-production service package worth $20,000 and provided by Star Media.
In details the participants of the 2018 Odesa IFF ScripTeast Series Projects are:
- Hide & Seek, prod. Iryna Gromozda, writer Oleksandr Protsiuk, prod. Olesya Lukyanenko, Ukraine
- The Square, dir. Volodymyr Tykhyy, Evgeniy Matvienko, writer Volodymyr Tykhyy, Evgeniy Matvienko, prod. Igor Savychenko, Ukraine, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Israel, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- Smokey Eyes, writer Piłacińska Małgorzata Poland
- Love & Hate, dir. Darijan Pejovski, writer Ognen Georgievski, prod. Emilija Chochkova, Macedonia
- Family Archives, dir. Kristijan Milic, writer Andamion Murataj, Marjan Alcevski, prod. Zvonimir Munivrana, Croatia
- Prison hospital, dir. Márton Nyitrai, writer Marcell Pátkai, prod. István Major, Gül Togay, Hungary
We remind you that previously were announced the participants of Pitching, Work in progress and Actor’s Workshop.