Become the part of the main summer film event – the 8th Odessa International Film Festival
From 14th to 22nd July 2017 on the shore of the Black Sea will meet filmmakers and movie lovers from the entire world. 9 days of exclusive international and Ukrainian film premieres of the best directors, workshops with leading filmmakers, unique open-air performance on the Potemkin Stairs, special screenings and the brightest parties of the season – all of this will bring together Odessa International Film Festival.
Exclusive films: Odessa international Film Festival is the unique chance to be among the first who will watch world film premieres.
Film-goers choose the winner: Main jury of OIFF is our audience – the best film of International competition program will be chosen by film-goers. According to the results of audience voting will be awarded the main prize of OIFF – Grand Prix (Golden Duke and money award).
OIFF FESTIVAL PASS is valid throughout the festival (July 14-22, 2017) and gives the access to:
- Daily morning and daytime (till 6 p.m.) screenings at the Festival Palace and the Rodina Festival Center;
- Evening festival screenings (after 6 p.m.) at the Festival Palace and Rodina Festival Centre if you pre-book the ticket 1 day before the screening or if seats are available 5 minutes before the film (LAST MINUTE ACCESS, by the venue administrator's decision, on a first-come basis);
- The workshops, creative meetings and Q&A sessions with the festival guests (film directors, actors, producers) at the Rodina Festival Center;
- Open-air screenings on Potemkin stairs and Lanzheron descent (free access);
- Special screenings and non-competition program;
- Daily parties in the festival club where come participants guests of the festival;
- … lots of other special festival events!
All FESTIVAL PASS holders become participants of OIFF loyalty program and get discounts, bonuses in restaurants and cafes of Odessa. FESTIVAL PASS also allows free use of the shuttle-buses between locations of the festival.
To purchase the FESTIVAL PASS you need to fill out the online application form and choose the most convenient way of payment. In response to your email you will get final confirmation from festival administration, also on your name will be issued badge which you can get in Accreditation Service. Accreditation Service is located in Festival Palace of OIFF – M. Vodyany Odessa Academic Music Comedy Theatre (3 Panteleymonovskaya Str). Entrance at the back of the building, in front of Spartak stadium.