The rules of participation in the Actor’s Workshop 2017
Criteria for the selection of participants:
To participate in the Actor’s Workshop 2017 at the Odessa International Film Festival, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Age – 20-30 years old
- 2-5 cinema and/or TV credits as an actor/actress in the leading role or a supporting actor/actress
- Presence of an acting degree is welcome, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of English is welcome
- Filled out registration form
- Professionally printed presentation photos, head shots (3 pics)
- Motivation letter (up to 1 page)
Applications are accepted from May 23 through June 10. The results of the selection will be published on June 20 on the Odessa International Film Festival website.
Accommodation in Odessa:
The Organizing Committee of the festival will provide accommodation for three nights in Odessa. Travel to/from Odessa will not be covered.