The story of the legendary beer Stella Artois starts in the illustrious by its beer tradition medieval Belgium, where in 1366 in Leuven, appeared the first mentions about the brewery «Den Horen».
Stella Artois - is the embodiment of centuries-old Belgian beer culture achievements and unsurpassed skills of brewing. Stella Artois differs from other kinds of «lager» beer by unique recipes, as well as by special ritual of pouring and serving beer.
This beer is for lovers of exquisite and refined taste, fans of history and centuries-old tradition of beer culture.
Since 1997, the Stella Artois holds International Barman Competition in Brussel. Ukraine is annually represented by the winner of Stella Artois National Barman Competition, which has been held for fourteen years (since 2000). In 2005, Ukraine took 4th place at the International Barman Competition, in 2006 and 2007 - 2nd place of honor.
Stella Artois is official partner of Cannes Film Festival since 2002. By partnering with one of the most outstanding international film festivals in the world, Stella Artois creates international awareness for its long-term commitment to film enthusiasts and the film industry.
For significant contribution to the development of Ukrainian cinemagraph Ministry of Culture and Arts has awarded an honorary award to the director of the company «SUN InBev Ukraine» Lyudmila Nakonechna.
9 rules of pouring beer Stella Artois
1. A warm glass takes from the beer at least 2 degrees.
2. The tap must be turned on in one motion. In the first drop there are a lot of foam, so it should not fall into the glass.
3. To get a good foam, the glass must be kept strictly at 45 degrees.
4. For the formation of fluffy foam beer hat the glass should be aligned and smoothly lowered.
5. The tap must be turned off in one swift motion. In the last drop there are a lot of foam, so it should not fall into the glass.
6. When cutting the film a surface tension is creating, that prevents the exit of gas from the beer.
7. The right height of the foam hat is approximately equal to two fingers and is about 3 cm
8. Barman shouldrinse the bottom and edge of the glass to make it easy to hold.
9. When serving a glass of beer, a special drop catcher is put on the stem, and a glass of beer is placed on a clean rest. In this case the logo must be turned to the consumer.