Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) is Ukraine’s leading airline established in 1992. Today, UIA is a 100% privately-owned company.
The UIA primary business is to provide safe and reliable passenger and cargo transportation. The UIA fleet currently comprises 30 modern medium-haul airliners, includling 28 Boeing 737 and two Еmbraer-190 aircraft. The main base airport for UIA is Kiev Boryspil International Airport (KBP).
- Offers more direct scheduled services from Ukraine to Europe than any other airline.
- Is a modern network airline with domestic and international operations, connecting Ukraine to dozens of capital cities and key hubs in Europe, the CIS, and Asia.
- Steadily broadens the geographical scope of its operations, particularly through numerous interline agreements with leading international airlines worldwide. Today UIA operates more than 700 international and domestic flights per week to over 3,000 destinations, offering convenient connections across the globe at competitive prices.
- Is recognized as one of the most efficient and reliable partners for charter operations.
- Boasts a commercial network covering dozens of countries, with representative offices both in Ukraine and abroad. Tickets to any UIA flight are available in our ticket and representative offices, through a network of travel operators and agencies, as well as on our official website, www.flyuia.com, allowing passengers to book tickets online and save time and money.
- Is a customer-oriented airline offering a flexible pricing policy, convenient flights schedule, a variety of benefits for its Panorama Club Frequent Flyer Programme members, high international service standards and traditional Ukrainian hospitality.
- Transports various cargo types on all its scheduled flights, as well as on its cargo Boeing 737-300SF aircraft. In order to cover every customers’ need, UIA introduced a complete portfolio of cargo services including the following six solutions: Time Definite, Sensitive, Fresh, Live, Valuable and Economic. For details, please visit www.uiacargo.com.